Today for the second part of #Halloweek I decided to do become a Porcelain Doll! I love the way it turned out.
Like any other of my Halloween looks this is also super easy and it doesn’t require any weird/crazy supplement other than false lashes, I never use them so, to me, they are a supplement, but if you use them regularly you won’t need anything else.
The whole concept of this look is that you have to be FLAT and MATT! No shimmer is allowed, no highlighter (#heartbroken) and no contour.
Are you enjoying Halloweek? Let me know in the comments!
- Primer: Dr.Brandt Pores No More
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte (Shade: Natural Rose)
- Concealer: Maybelline Eye Eraser (Shade: Light) I also used it to conceal my lips.
- Faux Freckles: NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade (shade: Brunette) before any powder, I used a bobby pin to create the dots on my cheeks and nose and I blended it with my finger.
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker (Shade: Nude Beige)
- Blush: Nars Blush in Dolce Vita, a lot of it mainly on the apples of my cheeks (in the palette is the last shade at the bottom).
- Brows: NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade (shade: Brunette) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked Basics, I started the look with Foxy and WOS all over the lids to set the primer and start with an even base, then also on the lids I used Naked2 and in the crease I used Faint, to give the illusion of bigger eyes I didn’t put it in the outer corner. On the lower lashline I used Crave.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper, to line the upper lashline, inner to outer corner, without flicking it out + Sephora Kohl and Liner in Intense Black, I used it to thigh line. In the waterline to further open up the eyes I used a white eyeliner from Kiko (*similar)
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise I applied two coats on the upper and lower lashes, then I used the Eylure Volume 100 Lashes.
- Lip Liner: NYX Slim Lip Liner in Nude Pink, I created a “fake mouth” smaller and rounder than mine.
- Lipstick: Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in Nude Flush, I put it over the liner and then I blot it with a tissue to make it more matt.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling or use the ashtag #Halloweek.
You can also find me on
Some of the links in the post may be affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutley does not influence my choice of items to show you.