Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you my Paris Jackson at the VMAs 2017 look.
Did you guys like Taylor Swift new video? Because I surely am obsessed with it! That ending though!
Anyway, I decided to recreate Paris Jackson‘s look because she was my favourite, her look was quite original and she looked STUNNING, her make up artist, Jo Baker, used Chanel make up, but I’ve decided to use what I had in my collection. Don’t worry, I’ll share with you all the details.
Come back on Wednesday: my sisters and I are going to pick up the best looks and share with you some details about them.
You don’t want to miss it!
- Primer: Dr.Brandt Pores No More
- Foundation: Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation (Shade: Bisque Medium)
- Concealer: Maybelline Eye Eraser (Shade: Light)
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker (Shade: Nude Beige)
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna, mine it’s in this limited edition palette but the shade it’s permanent. I also used the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil to lightly sculpt my cheekbones.
- Highlighter: Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle, I used it to create a glow on the highpoints of my face, on the inner corner and on the brow bone.
- Brows: NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade (shade: Brunette) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown) She wore her eyebrows really bushy and natural, my favourite style.
- Eyeshadows: I started with using the Wycon Soft Eyeshadow in 11 Pinky Bronze, one of my favourite eyeshadows ever, all over the lid as a base, then from the Essence All About Bronze Eyeshadow palette I used the second shade in the top row. Then I used Naked 2 from the Urban Decay Naked Basics in the crease.
- Eyeliner: I started with lining the inner rhyme of my eyes with a black liner, today I used Lancome Le Crayon Khol in Noir, then on the lower lashline I smudged the Essence Gel Eyepencil, (I have no idea what shade it is, it doesn’t have a name on the packaging) it’s a gorgeous Teal shade, I smudged it pretty low to create a smokey effect similar to Paris’s.
- Mascara: Essence Volume Stylist Lash Extension
- Lipliner: NYX Slim Lip Liner in Nude Beige, I used it to line my lips and fill them in.
- Lipgloss: Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 07 Toffee Pink Shimmer, this is a lip gloss/ lip balm hybrid and one of my favourite lip product, it’s really hydrating and it smells divine, not to mention the shade it’s stunning.
As always to set everything in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.