I’m SO EXCITED for this look! If you follow me on instagram (you can do it here) you would have seen it in my insta stories because I posted about it. I totally fell in love with it and although I did a Gigi Hadid inspired look just a few weeks ago (here) I had to this one to because I got A LOT of requests from you to recreate it.
I LOVE her so it wasn’t even that big of a problem, the make up arstist shared some of the product she used on her instagram and I bought everything (such a perfectionist!): I got the Maybelline eyeshadow she used and the glitters from Amazon for a super affordable price, not sure if they are exactly what she used but they were absolutely PERFECT!
Enough blabbing, this is the look Erin Parsons created for Gigi Hadid’s Birthday and I adore it, so happy with how it turned out! It’s super fun and it wasn’t really hard to recreate. I hope you’ll love it too!
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in Natural Rose
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline SuperStay Powder in Ivory
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Too Faced Love Blush in Baby Love
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust (the shade on the left)
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked Palette, I used Buck in the crease and lower lashline to create some dimension, on the lid and slightly on top of the brown I used the Maybelline Colour Sensational Eyeshadow in Gold Crush (the one she used is called Gold School the one I have is the italian version). To make the glitter stick I used the Duo Eyelash Glue. As glitter all over the lid I used the Moon Glitter in Fine Glitter Gold and the inner corner I used the Moon Glitter in Holografic Gold.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to thightline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipliner: Maybelline Color Sensational Shaping Lip Liner in Dusty Rose
- Lipstick: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the ashtag #MakeupMonday.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.