Hi Darlings, if you saw the post I did with my sisters last week about the VMA’S 2018 | Best & Worst Looks you would know that I was so obsessed with Jasmine Sanders VMAs look.
Now, I don’t know who she is but her make up was done by Patrick Ta, one of my favourites make up artists, and I felt like I NEEDED to recreate it for this #MakeupMonday.
It’s the perfect transition look from Summer to Fall, with the more aqua grey eyes and the burgundy lips, it looks amazing on tan skin and a more light one, I mean is the perfect look to end August with.
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: Maybelline Dream Satin Fluid in 45 Honey
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
- Brows: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Born To Run, I used Riff in the outer corner, which I have then deepened with Punk. On the inner corner, I used the Essence Metal Shock in Moon Dust which I then topped with Big Sky.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever, I used it to line the upper lashline
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation + Eylure Fleur De Force Fleur Loves Lashes
- Lipstick: MAC Matte Lipstick in Sin
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply