Hi Darlings, for today’s #MakeupMonday I’m recreating this Silver Smokey Eye that Hung Vanngo did on Bella Hadid.
I’ve seriously been stuck with the look I wanted to create this week, so uninspired, so when I saw this picture on Instagram, I felt the salvation.
Silvers are in full force this season and I’m super excited to experiment with these tones.
Hung didn’t list which products he used so I’m going to get creative with what I own and I hope you like it.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Highlighter: Wet N Wild Megaglow Highlighting Powder in Blossom Glow
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Born To Run, I used Drift to create the winged shape in the crease which I’ve then darken up with Jet, to blend I’ve also used the smallest amount of Radio. All over the lid I used the Essence Melted Chrome eyeshadow in Lead Me, in the center I used a little bit of Big Sky. I’ve used Drift to slightly blend the lower lashline. I’ve used Breakaway to highlight the browbone and the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacque to tightline.
- Mascara: Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fu$$y.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.