Hi Darlings, for today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share this Coral look.
I’m not normally one into coral because I’m very pale but since I’m a bit more tanned now that’s Summer I like to use it for a fun shade to pop on for a night out.
Wearing coral (or bold lips in general) means that you don’t have to put much eyeshadow on which is more prone to melt in the heat. You can check more tips on How To Make Your Makeup Sweatproof here.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Essence Fresh & Fit Awake Foundation in 20 Fresh Nude
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Flesh & Fantasy
- Highlighter: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft And Gentle
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette, I’ve used Yacht all over the lid and on the lower lashline. On the brow bone and inner corner, I’ve used the same face highlighter.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to tightline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: Essence Colour Boost Mad About Matte Liquid Lipstick in 07 Seeing Red
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.