Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Gold Safari Look.
If you look at trends for the Fall you’ll see that most palettes that are coming out have some sort of gold-green combination of shades so for the next few weeks I’m going to show you some looks Following The Trends.
I have to say, I don’t like green on me, having grey-green eyes that’s one of the shades that doesn’t look good on me, that being said I love this look, I don’t think it looks at its best on me but I love the colour combo.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Bali Body BB Cream SPF15 in Natural
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Highlighter: Smashbox Spotlight Palette in Pearl
- Brows: Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Smashbox Covershot Eye Shadow Palette in Desert, I’ve used Suede in the crease, Saguaro in the outer corner, Prickly Pear on the lid and Stargazing in the inner corner. I’ve used Baked Clay to create a soft brow wing.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to tightline
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
L’Oreal I Rule, I Enjoy Rouge Signature Lightweight Matte Colored Ink | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply