Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to show you my Fall Beauty Favourites for 2019.
You know I don’t do monthly favourites but out of everything I test some things stick out more than others and I like to share them with you.
These are the product I’ve been using a lot this Fall so far and I’m planning on using them even more.
For most of these products, I have reviews already up so I won’t go into details about them but I’ll make sure to link the review in case you wanted more details.
We are going to talk about skincare, body care, nails and make up.
FALL BEAUTY FAVOURITES: SKINCARE
You all know I’m a big The Ordinary fan, at work, I’m the designated seller because I actually use it and I love it so I recently got to try the Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution and the Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG and I’m ridiculously obsessed with them.
The Glycolic Acid is a toner you have to use at night (only at night) and it’s exfoliating, it stings a little bit but afterwards, my skin is so glowy and bright it kind of shocked me a bit.
The Caffeine Solution doesn’t replace my eye cream but in the morning, when I’m super puffy and my dark circles are popping, I add a drop of it to the cream and in five minutes I see the difference. I look less tired and my makeup glides on more smoothly.
FALL BEAUTY FAVOURITES: BODY CARE
I am a bit iffy with perfumes and I get tired of them soooooooo easily. The other day, again at work, we had a Guerlain beauty expert doing some skincare treatments but she is also incredibly talented in mixing fragrances.
For me, she decided to mix the Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Bergamote Calabria and the Mon Guerlain Floreale and OMG I can’t even tell you how obsessed I am with this perfume she made for me. I like both fragrances on their own but mixed together they are my perfect scent: fresh and floral. It’s seriously perfect.
FALL BEAUTY FAVOURITES: NAIL POLISH
For over a month I had my nails done with gel which left them dry and flakey so I started using this Dior Nail Glow Nail Polish and it’s honestly like an Instagram filter for your nails.
I don’t think it has hydrating properties but they definitely look less bumpy. Once you put it on it looks transparent but the nails appear almost glowy.
FALL BEAUTY FAVOURITES: MAKEUP
- Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb II in Holo At Me: This highlighter has the most beautiful wet glow. I love the peachy shade with the pink reflex.
- MAC Cosmetics Love Me Lipstick in Très Blazé: Such a pretty everyday nude, you all know I love a good MAC lipstick.
- Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss in 001 Pink: This is such a great plumping lip gloss, it smoothes the lips and it’s really hydrating.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Ink Fusion in 802 Beige Naturel (here the review): Another beautiful nude lipstick, this one is a long lasting tint which is perfect for long days at work.
- YSL Sequin Crush Mono Eyeshadow (here the review): To be honest, I love all shades, I leave my eyelids bare going to work and I create looks with all of them. They are so creamy, buttery and pigmented. They don’t fall on the cheeks and last all day.
- L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla (here the review), I have no words to express how much I love this foundation! It makes your skin look incredibly smooth, it never looks heavy or cakey, it has the best natural finish and it lasts all day long without getting too shiny. I recently started using it again after the Summer and I fell for it all over again, it’s so good.
WHICH ARE YOUR FALL FAVORITES? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.