Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Graphic Blue Look.
I’m on a whim with graphic looks lately aren’t I? I legit just did the Graphic Minty Eyeliner #MakeupMonday but this is a bit different and graphic in another way.
This is also not all mine but I was actually inspired by an old look by Melissa Alatorre did on her channel.
I have to say, graphic looks are a bit of a challenge for me because my eyes aren’t symmetrical so if the makeup looks good with my eyes open it looks weird when they are closed and vice versa, this one isn’t too bad and I actually love how it came out.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: I’ve started by putting tape on the side of my eyes, then I’ve put Crash from the Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette in the crease. I’ve used the Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to draw the shape on the lid and bottom lashline. On top of it, I’ve used Mercury from the same palette.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipstick: YSL Rouge Volupte Rock’n Shine in 1 Nude Solo.
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.