Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Autumnal Touches Of Burgundy.
As I’ve said before, I’m obsessed with burgundy makeup and today’s look has all of it but in a very understated way so everyone can wear it.
It’s very autumnal because I’m sick of Summer and I can’t pretend anymore! I have a feeling I’m going to rock this look all Autumn long because I use all the Charlotte Tilbury products I’m treating myself with.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Dior Forever Summer Skin in Light (I have a sample because the shade I currently have is too light)
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (the one where I hit pan)
- Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hours Blush in Exposed
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeliner: I’ve lined the top half and the bottom half of my lash line with the SEPHORA COLLECTION Glide Liner in Red Berry and I’ve smudged it with a pencil brush. I’ve also used it to tight line + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Eyeshadow: Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Luxury Palette, I’ve used the 2nd (Enhance) in the crease the last one (Smoke) outer corner and the 3rd (Pop) all over the lid to give some glow. I’ve used the Enhance first and then the Smoke on the lower lash line.
- Mascara: Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara in Miss Merlot
- Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Supertar Lips in Pillow Talk
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.