Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Bratz Doll look.
I was looking on Pinterest on inspiration for a doll makeup and I found a Bratz one I had to recreate.
I was turning 8 years old when they came out because I clearly remember that my school friend got all four of them for me for my birthday and I’ve always loved them.
When I saw the picture of the look, I loved how pastelly and fun it was, I couldn’t wait to do my version too, even if I’m kind of late on the trend.
I couldn’t do a precise cut crease to save my life but I feel like it looks good enough with my eyes open which is what is important. I’m sure you’ll find a better done look somewhere else but I had so much fun doing it I don’t even care.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Chanel Le Teint Ultra Velvet in B20
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (the one where I hit pan)
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Benefit Dandelion Twinkle Highlighter
- Brows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base + NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette, I’ve started with Momentum to set the base then I’ve used Libra and Off Balance in the crease, Hot Mess in the outer corner and Haze all over the lid.
- Eyeliner: KVD Vegan Beauty Tattoo Eyeliner in Trooper + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.