Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Everyday Holiday Look.
I can’t believe this is the last month of 2020. This year was definitely different, but I have to say, this is also the year I’ve found myself, more than that, it’s the first year I’ve felt like myself in a very long time.
Anyway, you are here for makeup and not my philosophical stuff. Today’s look is my first holiday one and I love it. It’s red, it’s glittery and intense.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Catrice Pressed Powder Poreless Perfection Powder in 010 Universal Shade + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (the one where I hit pan)
- Blush: Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Blush in Pillow Talk
- Highlighter: Catrice More Than Glow Highlighter in 020 Supreme Rose Beam
- Brows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in Fire Rose, I’ve used shade 4 (Smoke) in the crease, shade 1 (Prime) all over the lid with shade 3 (Super Pop) on top and shade 2 (Enhance) in the outer corner on the upper and lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipgloss: Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Jewel Lips in Pillow Talk
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.