Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you my Everyday Winter Look 2021.
This is the look I’ve seriously been rocking every day, it’s quick, easy and it makes me feel beautiful.
I’ve also tried a new technique, I’ve seen NikkieTutorials doing it often but I’ve never tried it, basically you keep the crease colours on the outer corner without bringing it inwards, that way you get a pretty lifted effect that having a hooded lid I really need.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- Blush: Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Blush in Pillow Talk
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: Catrice Longlasting Eyebrow Liner in 020 Medium Brown + Maybelline Brow Fast Sculpt in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: In the outer corner I’ve used the third shade in the Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette (which I’ve also used on my face) and I’ve deepened it with the forth. From the Charlotte Tilbury Palette Of Pops in Pillow Talk, I’ve used shade 2 (Enhance) in the centre of the lids and shade 1 (Prime) in the inner part.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise Waterproof
- Lip Liner: NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige
- Lipgloss: Hourglass Unreal High Shine Volumizing Lip Gloss in Child
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Charlotte Tilbury Kim KW Hot Lips Lipstick | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply