Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to show you my Winter Beauty Essentials for 2021.
You know I don’t do monthly favourites but out of everything I test some things stick out more than others and I like to share them with you.
There aren’t a lot of products because I’ve been trying to buy less and finish some things I have hanging around before they expire.
For most of these products, I have reviews already up so I won’t go into details about them but I’ll make sure to link the review in case you wanted more details.
We are going to talk about hair, body care and makeup.
Winter BEAUTY Essentials: Hair Care
I’m pretty lucky in the hair department so I’m not too fussy with my routine therefore when a product impresses me, you know it must be good.
The L’Oreal Paris Elvive Color Vibrancy Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner is incredible, it doesn’t need to stay on so it’s super quick to use, it makes my hair so soft and shiny it’s unreal and it smells good. What more could I ask? Oh yeah, it’s super affordable too.
Winter BEAUTY Essentials: Body Care
This winter I’m all about smelling good and of course, if we are talking about good smelling product, we are talking about Soap & Glory.
The brand isn’t exactly easy to get in Italy, but recently (and may I add FINALLY) Maquillalia started carrying some products from the line and I had to get some.
A few years ago, when I went on a school trip to Berlin, I bought a bottle of Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel and I loved it. It’s very creamy, hydrating and I love the packaging. The pump helps you not use too much product so the bottle will last you a while.
On top of that, it smells like heaven, if you are familiar with Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, the scent is very similar. I LOVE IT.
With the same heavenly scent, they have the The Righteous Butter Body Butter so I’ve been loving this too (I’ve actually used a tub up already).
I only use it on my upper body because I don’t want to waste it on my legs (where I can’t smell it), it’s insanely hydrating but fast-absorbing and again the scent makes me happy.
I rarely buy new fragrances but I’ve recently found a sample of the YSL Black Opium in my purse and I started using it. It’s so warm and sexy, I completely fell in love with it and I got the rollerball to keep in my purse.
The notes are:
- Top notes: Pear, Pink Pepper and Orange Blossom
- Middle notes: Coffee, Jasmine, Bitter Almond and Licorice
- Base notes: Vanilla, Patchouli, Cedar and Cashmere Wood.
Winter BEAUTY Essentials: MAKEUP
- Hourglass Unreal High Shine Volumizing Lip Gloss in Child, ever since I got this gloss, it’s all I’ve been using. The shade is the perfect nude for me. It makes my lips look huge especially when I pair it with the NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige. It has a minty scent which I also love and it’s slightly tingly.
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair (here the review), I love this foundation. It’s lightweight, easy to layer if you need, not too matte and not too dry, it lasts all day and I love the scent.
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk (here the review), If I want a lipstick to easily put on that I know will look good without too much fussing it’s this one. The shade is very pretty, the formula is good and the shape makes it super easy to apply it.
- Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette (here the review), This palette is perfect for every day. I love to use it on my face and on my eyes.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Kim KW (here’s the review), Last lipstick, this nude is awful on me without a lip liner but with the lip liner underneath it’s my PERFECT NUDE! Same formula as Pillow Talk and it’s the kind of shade that will work on a lot of people.
- Natasha Denona Mini Zendo Eyeshadow Palette (here’s the review), This palette is PERFECT for every day. The shade range is gorgeous, the formula is incredible and I love the way these shades make my eyes pop.
WHICH ARE YOUR Winter Essentials? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.