Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to Recreate Hung Vanngo ‘s Look For Deepika Padukone.
The look is inspired by this video the makeup artist did a couple of weeks ago where he recreates the look he did on Deepika Padukone at xXx -The Return Of Xander Cage premiere.
This is not the kind of look that I like on me, but I loved the colours, you know I love red, and he used the Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions palette, which is one of my faves, so I felt like it was my duty to recreate it.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- Blush: Catrice Blush Box Glowing + Multicolor in 10 Dolce Vita
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: I’ve lined the top and the bottom of my lash line with the SEPHORA COLLECTION Glide Liner in Red Berry then I’ve used the Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions Palette (you can check Hung’s video to see the exact steps), but I’ve used shade 9,4,8 and 1.
- Lip Liner: NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige
- Lipstick: elf Cosmetics SRSLY Satin Lipstick in Crème
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.