Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Everyday Plum Lips.
This look couldn’t be easier if I tried because the focus is all on the lips. On the eyes, I’ve used my new obsession, the KVD Beauty Dazzle Stick Eyeshadows, they are one of the best products I’ve tried in a long time.
Bright, long lasting and easy to use, I’m slowly building my collection because I plan to own them all.
- Primer: tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 3
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Bronzer/Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Coral
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: KVD Beauty Dazzle Stick Eyeshadow in Electro Bolt all over the lids and Hail Surge in the inner corners.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 12 Wood to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara + Catrice Clean ID Full Lash Mascara
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.