Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to show you my Winter Beauty Favourites for 2020.
You know I don’t do monthly favourites but out of everything I test some things stick out more than others and I like to share them with you.
I know this post is a bit late on the schedule being that is almost Spring but I wanted to do it anyway because these products are actually quite good.
For most of these products, I have reviews already up so I won’t go into details about them but I’ll make sure to link the review in case you wanted more details.
We are going to talk about skincare, body care, nails and makeup.
WINTER BEAUTY FAVOURITES: SKINCARE
Just two skincare favourites this time. To take my makeup off I’ve been using the Nivea Olio Struccante.
Garnier recently removed my favourite makeup remover cleanser and I was in desperate need of a new one that was just as good. After some pretty big fails, I found this and I love it. It is an oil that you massage on your dry face and it dissolves your makeup. Once you emulsify it with water it becomes a lotion and it washes off quite easily.
It leaves my skin incredibly soft and it removes all my makeup without rubbing my skin too much.
The second favourite is the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. I’m using an acne cream that’s incredibly drying and my skin it’s kind of flakey.
I put this on at night, leave it on overnight and when I wake up my skin is incredibly soft, smooth and glowy. It has a very thin consistency, like a gel, so it’s not greasy but it leaves the skin feeling incredible.
If you are very dry it probably won’t be enough but if you have combination skin like me, you’ll love it.
WINTER BEAUTY FAVOURITES: BODY CARE
You are probably sick of hearing me talking about Kayali Fragrance but I love them. I got the KAYALI Vanilla 28 for Christmas and I’ve been wearing it no-stop.
It’s very vanillary (duh!) but it’s not childish, it’s very smoky and sultry. I legit always get compliments when I wear it and it also lasts a long time on.
FALL BEAUTY FAVOURITES: NAIL POLISH
When I saw it in the store, I really didn’t like the Chanel Les Vernis in Mirage, I thought it was a bit sad but I decided to try it on and OMG, I love it.
The photo doesn’t really make it justice, it’s more purply-grey (kind of like a bruise) but on the nails is so chic and flattering, I’m obsessed.
It is from their Desert Dream Collection for Spring – Summer 2020 so it’s a limited edition, if you like it, grab it now before it’s too late.
WINTER BEAUTY FAVOURITES: MAKEUP
- Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair: I love this foundation, it feels like silk on the skin. It’s incredibly smoothing, it has light to medium coverage and it lasts all day. The only downside for me is that like all the Guerlain makeup product it smells like Violets and it kind of annoys me. At least it doesn’t linger.
- Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N (here the review): This has become my new favourite concealer, it has great coverage without being cakey, it lasts all day long and it doesn’t crease. The shade works PERFECTLY for me and it’s amazing both on dark circles and blemishes.
- YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara (here the review): This mascara changed my life, it legit looks like I have falsies on. It lengthens and volumizes perfectly and the fact that is waterproof means that it holds a curl all day. It is a bit of a pain to take off but it’s totally worth it for me.
- Nars Hyped Eyeshadow Palette: I love the colour selection of this palette, it’s perfect for every day and for night outs. It has some fun colours you can use combined with the neutrals. It all works seamlessly together.
- Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink: This blush makes you look naturally flushed in the most natural way. It isn’t as bright as it looks in the pan though. It lasts all day long and I got a few compliments wearing it.
- Dior Lip Glow Oil in 001 Pink (here the review): Man, this is my kind of product. It feels beautiful on the lips, it hydrates and it’s super glossy. I’ve been wearing it every day because it’s easy to put on and it looks good with every look.
WHICH ARE YOUR WINTER FAVORITES? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.