Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Pillow Talk Look.
As I said in my Kim Kardashian MET Gala 2019 Inspired Look #MakeupMonday I’ve just got the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Luxury Palette and I wanted to use it to create the classic Pillow Talk look.
I genuinely adore this palette, the tones make my eyes look like crystal especially in sun light and I’m not mad about it.
I also used the Pillow Talk lip liner, to create the perfect matchy look and if you needed it, this look works beautifully on Zoom, I had a call this morning at it was super flattering on camera.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Bali Body BB Cream SPF15 in Natural
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit CORALista Box o’ Powder Blush
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: theBalm FURROWCIOUS! Brow Pencil in Light Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Luxury Palette, I’ve used the 1st (Prime) shade all over the lid. The 2nd (Enhance) in the crease the last one (Smoke) outer corner and the 3rd (Pop) all over the lid to give some glow. I’ve used the Enhance first and then the Smoke on the lower lash line.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed to line my eyes and to tight line + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Lipgloss: Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss in Pink
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.