Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Cherry Glitter Look.
Ok, so, this look is not what I planned to do, but like every time I use the Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette (why do I even bother at this point) the shades change so much from pan to lid that I never end up with the look I want.
Now, I don’t hate it, that’s why I’m still posting it but once you see the shades I used you’ll understand why I’m annoyed, because the look was supposed to be more peachy gold than cherry but I’m rolling with it because it’s still pretty and I can’t shoot anything else, just know this look wasn’t what I planned.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B20
- Concealer: Essence High Beauty Brightening Concealer in 02 Peach Beige + Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Catrice Pressed Powder Poreless Perfection Powder in 010 Universal Shade + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (the one where I hit pan)
- Blush: Benefit CORALista Box o’ Powder Blush (the peachy one next to Hoola)
- Highlighter: Catrice More Than Glow Highlighter in 020 Supreme Rose Beam
- Brows: Catrice Longlasting Eyebrow Liner in 020 Medium Brown + NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette, I’ve used Utopia and Karma in the crease and lower lashline and Galaxy on the lid.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Panther + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipgloss: Catrice Power Full 5 Liquid Lip Balm in 030 Lychee Glaze
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Hourglass Dim Light Ambient Lighting Powder | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply