Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this How To Look More Awake Look.
This is a bit of a follow up to my How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles post. In case you missed it, I’m a night owl with a day job and I’m trying my hardest to not look too sleep deprived when I’m at work.
So no only I have the best tips about dark circles (seriously read that post), I’ve also created a look that helps me to look more awake and well rested.
You don’t have to use this specific eyeshadow though, anything super shimmery with a peachy pink tone will work perfectly to brighten up your eyes.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B20
- Concealer: Essence High Beauty Brightening Concealer in 02 Peach Beige + Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Catrice Pressed Powder Poreless Perfection Powder in 010 Universal Shade + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (the one where I hit pan)
- Blush: Benefit CORALista Box o’ Powder Blush (the peachy one next to Hoola)
- Highlighter: Catrice More Than Glow Highlighter in 020 Supreme Rose Beam
- Brows: Catrice Longlasting Eyebrow Liner in 020 Medium Brown + NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Shiseido Aura Dew in Cosmic 03, all over the lid.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Panther + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipgloss: Catrice Power Full 5 Liquid Lip Balm in 030 Lychee Glaze
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Chanel 834 Ambiguité Rouge Allure Ink Fusion | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply