Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this The Bombshell Look.
Hung Vanngo did a Bombshell look on his channel last week and it really inspired me to create my version, I didn’t use the same shades or technique but I feel like this is the kind of makeup that would look good on EVERYONE.
On top of that, I’ve used a lot of affordable products which is always nice. I’m going to review them in the following weeks but you can see them in action today.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Essence Pretty Natural Hydrating Foundation in 050 Neutral Champagne
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- Blush: elf Cosmetics Monochromatic Multi Stick in Dazzling Peony
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: Catrice Eye Brow Stylist in 020 + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: elf Cosmetics Bite Size Eyeshadow Palette in Cream & Sugar, I’ve used a mix of the first and last shade in the crease and lower lashline, the second all over the lids and the third on the outer corner.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Oversized Eye Mascara
- Lip Liner: NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige
- Lipstick: elf Cosmetics SRSLY Satin Lipstick in Crème
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.