Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to show you my Fall Beauty Essentials for 2020.
You know I don’t do monthly favourites but out of everything I test some things stick out more than others and I like to share them with you.
There aren’t a lot of products because I’ve been trying to buy less and finish some things I have hanging around before they expire.
For most of these products, I have reviews already up so I won’t go into details about them but I’ll make sure to link the review in case you wanted more details.
We are going to talk about skincare and makeup.
Fall BEAUTY Essentials: SKINCARE
The first skincare product is the Squalane Cleanser by The Ordinary. I usually double cleanse when I remove my makeup because I wear waterproof mascara so after using a biphase makeup remover on my eyes, I wash my face with this to remove the remaining eye makeup and what’s left on my face.
I massage this cleanser on my dry face to melt the makeup off then add water to turn it milky and rinse it off.
It leaves my skin hydrated yet clean, I’m really liking it and it’s not too pricey either.
The L’Oreal Paris Skincare Pure Clay Face Mask Exfoliate And Refine Pores has been a favourite of mine ever since it came out.
I recently picked up another jar and it’s still so good! It has tiny grains so it exfoliates the skin but it’s not too drying. I use it once a week and it leaves my skin insanely glowy and baby soft.
The cold weather is back and so is my KAYALI VANILLA 28. I found this brand last year and months later I’ve discovered it was Huda Beauty’s perfume line. I rarely fall in love with fragrances but this is still a favourite.
It’s very sweet and vanillary (hence the name) but in a very mature and sexy way. It’s quite unusual and I kind of love that not many people use it, it makes me feel unique.
The Key Notes are: Vanilla Orchids, Tonka Absolute, Amber Woods.
Fall BEAUTY Essentials: Makeup
- Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips in Pillow Talk (here the review), CT recently arrived in Italy (FINALLY) and I decided to get this formula of the iconic Pillow Talk shade. It’s on the sheer side, quite hydrating and perfect for every day.
- Dallas Box o’ Powder Blush, I’ve recently depotted my Benefit blushes and I’ve been using them every day. I fell back in love with Dallas which is a muted nude brown shade that looks good with every kind of look. It’s definitely my favourite one from the brand. It has a very subtle sheen but it’s mostly matt.
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B20, I’ve started using this foundation when I 16 and I’ve used it on and off ever since. I’ve recently started using it again and I can’t believe I’ve ever stopped. It’s lightweight, easy to layer if you need, not too matte and not too dry, it lasts all day and I love the scent.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Luxury Palette (here the review), this palette is PERFECT for every day. The shade range is gorgeous, the formula is incredible and I love the way these shades make my eyes pop.
- Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara in Miss Merlot (here’s the review), Bet you are sick of hearing how much burgundy mascara makes my eyes pop. Fenty came out with this one and I’ve been using it so much. It gives the same definition as black but, especially in real life, has that slight red tint that makes green eyes explode.
- MAC Cosmetics Amplified Lipstick in Craving (here’s the review), this shade is a beautiful light plum that’s legit perfect for Fall, it’s not as much commitment as a burgundy but it looks very in-season without being too in your face.
WHICH ARE YOUR Fall Essentials? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.