Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to show you my Spring Beauty Favourites for 2020.
You know I don’t do monthly favourites but out of everything I test some things stick out more than others and I like to share them with you.
There aren’t a lot of products because with quarantine going on I haven’t tried many new things. I also am perfectly aware that there are A BUNCH of nude glosses, I was so lucky with them lately.
For most of these products, I have reviews already up so I won’t go into details about them but I’ll make sure to link the review in case you wanted more details.
We are going to talk about skincare, haircare and makeup.
SPRING BEAUTY FAVOURITES: SKINCARE
Chanel Le Lift Crème Fine. When I was still working at the beauty store we had a presentation done by Chanel and it got me so intrigued. So when I got the opportunity to try it I took it.
This face cream is HELLA pricey (like 165$ pricey ) and no, I normally don’t spend that much on face cream but it was a gift and since I have it, I use it.
This is the Fine version which is slightly thinner in consistency, I’ve actually tried all three of them and this is my favourite.
For whatever reason, it’s the second time my skin got super dry as soon as Spring starts and this creme was able to fix it. It has a very nice creamy consistency, not too thick but very hydrating, it leaves my skin very glowy and plump. It’s definitely a treat but it’s good and if you got the money to spend you should.
I have the same story for the Chanel Le Lift Crème Yeux. I love the consistency and it really smoothes out my under eye, it’s very hydrating and overall amazing.
Again, expensive as hell and again, it was a gift but it’s a good one nonetheless.
SPRING BEAUTY FAVOURITES: HAIR CARE
My hair colour is not what I want and I’m really trying to get it the way I want it, which is not warm. I’ve ordered a new colour but in the meantime I’ve been using the TIGI Bed Head Dumb Blonde Purple Toning Shampoo.
Having been a brunette my entire life I didn’t know much about purple shampoos apart from, it was something blond used to make their hair look less yellow.
So I legit went on Amazon, typed purple shampoo and this one had good reviews and wasn’t too expensive.
Turns out I love it. It smells amazing, I love the pump and I can definitely see it made my hair less warm. You just put it on and leave it for 3 to 10 minutes depending on the intensity you want.
SPRING BEAUTY FAVOURITES: Makeup
- MAC Prep + Prime Skin: I got this as a sample in a purchase I recently made. It’s very creamy but it minimizes pores very well and it gives the skin an amazing glow from within look.
- YSL Rouge Volupte Rock’n Shine in 1 Nude Solo (here the review): There’s not much to say, I think I’ve found MY nude lipstick, I wore it countless times and it’s honestly perfect. Both the shade and the formula.
- L’Oreal Brilliant Signature Liquid Lipstick in 305 Be Captivating (here the review): Just like the YSL one, this is the perfect nude colour for me but is more of a gloss. Amazing formula and is also affordable.
- Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions Palette (here the review): It’s no secret I’m having a bit of an obsession with red eyeshadow at the moment and this palette is the perfect thing to feed my obsession. The formula is on point.
- Bali Body Glow Stick in Rose Gold (here the review): I love it on my cheeks and on my eyes, it’s quick and easy to use, doesn’t crease and the shade is beautiful.
- Catrice Volumizing Lip Booster in 010 SomeBARE Over The Rainbow (here the review): You know I’m obsessed with plumping glosses, I don’t particularly like this one for that reason but I love how the shade looks on my lips.
- Honest Beauty Crème Cheek Blush in Rose Pink, I recently got this but I love it. The shade is beautiful and it’s easy to use even if you are like me and never used cream blushes.
- MAC Plenty Of Pout Plumping Lip Gloss (here the review): I have the two light shades and I love them both, these are actually volumizing and look amazing on.
WHICH ARE YOUR SPRING FAVORITES? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
Glowy Spring Look #MakeupMonday
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply